Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 614 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.281 BRL / CAD
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 109% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,476 (C$3,615) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 20 BYN (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Windhoek costs 44 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 4 hours ago)