Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.545 BRL / TJS
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 34% cheaper than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,900 in São Bernardo do Campo you would need to make just about R$ 5,199 (9,536 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 149,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Barcelona costs €1.25 (about 2 hours ago)