Cost of living in Durban, South Africa vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.34600 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,558 (R 24,734) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zarqa costs Dinar 3.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨240 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)