Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.747 BRL / NZD
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 116% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,692 (NZ$3,921) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)