Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.602 BRL / EUR
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 99% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,556 (€2,205) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)