Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.498 BRL / SAR
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 47% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,566 (﷼ 7,052) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 66 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Luis costs ARS $880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)