Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.659 BRL / USD
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 34% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,234 ($1,632) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oporto costs €27 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rivne costs 100₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Astana costs 8,000,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in London costs £0.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,700 (about 3 hours ago)