Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22825 BRL / HNL
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 25% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,396 (L 36,785) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $25,249 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs $b250 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 57 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $24,675 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €461 (about 1 hour ago)