Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03111 BRL / LKR
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,241 (264,877 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,000 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nawabshah costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Agra costs ₨320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saipan costs $395 (about 4 hours ago)