Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.641 BRL / EUR
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 51% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,994 (€1,656) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Machala costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 28 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Odessa costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in General Santos City costs Php116 (about 2 hours ago)