Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.809 BRL / BOB
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 23% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,358 ($b10,327) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 57 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $24,675 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €461 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lisbon costs €140 (29 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cox's Bazar costs Taka 2,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corunna costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)