Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24518 BRL / CZK
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 19% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,445 (34,443 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,100 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)