Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26906 BRL / MXN
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,800 in São Bernardo do Campo you would need to make just about R$ 5,717 (Mex$ 21,249) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)