Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.735 BRL / USD
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 112% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,092 ($2,806) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 2 hours ago)