Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26834 BRL / MXN
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is about the same as in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,846 (Mex$ 25,514) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Pamplona costs €2.93 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belgorod costs руб 48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Allahabad costs ₨100 (about 4 hours ago)