Cost of living in Catania, Italy vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.419 BRL / EUR
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 69% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,199 (€2,056) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,800 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)