Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00148 BRL / COP
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,000 in São Bernardo do Campo you would need to make just about R$ 7,303 (COL$4,924,954) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 160TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,456 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)