Cost of living in Canberra, Australia vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.041 BRL / AUD
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 150% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,007 (AU$4,456) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 5.97元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Gorakhpur costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)