Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00694 BRL / CLP
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,335 (CH$1,345,899) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨700 (about 4 hours ago)