Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,160 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35617 BRL / EGP
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 7% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,539 (E£ 23,975) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,000 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 169 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lusaka costs 4,733 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)