Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.666 BRL / EUR
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 93% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,432 (€2,315) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,000 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in La Serena costs CH$201,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madurai costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cartagena costs COL$20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,860 (about 1 hour ago)