Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.408 BRL / BGN
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,791 (2,286 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €180 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$4,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 20 BYN (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Windhoek costs 44 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 4 hours ago)