Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 946 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01820 BRL / HUF
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 33% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,339 (568,126 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,800 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Lyon costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quilmes costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 44 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥700 (about 4 hours ago)