Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.382 BRL / RON
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 24% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,458 (6,119 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)