Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.169 BRL / GBP
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 132% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,512 (£2,164) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 12,000,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Reggio Calabria costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,560 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $120,000 (about 2 hours ago)