Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.392 BRL / GBP
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 140% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,184 (£2,595) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,000 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $2,500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 75 zł (about 3 hours ago)