Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.446 BRL / PLN
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,493 (5,180 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,225 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 8,000TL (about 2 hours ago)