Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07749 BRL / INR
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 7% cheaper than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,700 in São Bernardo do Campo you would need to make just about R$ 7,130 (₨92,009) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Manila costs Php200 (about 3 hours ago)