Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00038 BRL / IDR
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is about the same as in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,400 in São Bernardo do Campo you would need to make just about R$ 7,368 (Rp 19,213,906) in Bandung.
Prices recently added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨303 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)