Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.592 BRL / USD
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 273% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,364 ($4,535) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lusaka costs 4,733 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 143 (about 1 hour ago)