Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.675 BRL / NZD
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 189% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,648 (NZ$5,346) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 841 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)