Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35962 BRL / EGP
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,100 in São Bernardo do Campo you would need to make just about R$ 5,319 (E£ 14,789) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Munich costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bizerte costs 1.600 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Buenaventura costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)