Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00741 BRL / CLP
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 46% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,047 (CH$1,355,352) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)