Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00147 BRL / MGA
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 4% cheaper than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,100 in São Bernardo do Campo you would need to make just about R$ 7,749 (5,275,534 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)