Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.925 BRL / JOD
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 72% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,247 (Dinar 1,545) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,100 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨182 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Thane costs ₨450 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,600 (about 3 hours ago)