Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26995 BRL / MXN
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,800 in São Bernardo do Campo you would need to make just about R$ 7,135 (Mex$ 26,431) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 5 hours ago)