Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.660 BRL / TRY
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,500 in São Bernardo do Campo you would need to make just about R$ 4,005 (6,064TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 6 hours ago)