Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01000 BRL / XOF
Do you live in São Bernardo do Campo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 104% more expensive than in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,898 (1,589,139 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,800 in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)