Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020.
Do you live in Santos, Sao Paulo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,600 in Santos, Sao Paulo you would need to make just about R$ 8,497 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fresno, California costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,700TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in St. Gallen costs CHF 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,236 (about 4 hours ago)