Cost of living in Zahedan, Iran vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
WARNING! Zahedan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zahedan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00138 DOP / IRR *
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zahedan (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 166,575 (﷼ 120,405,746) in Zahedan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 149,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Howrah costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)