Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 649 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04401 DOP / MMK
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 20% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 176,193 (4,003,646 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 147,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 3 hours ago)