Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 433 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 35.443 DOP / BGN
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 141,091 (3,981 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 136,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $999 (about 3 hours ago)