Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 658 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.766 DOP / RUB
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 142,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 126,640 (руб 165,223) in Vladivostok.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 5 hours ago)