Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.855 DOP / BRL
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 150,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 122,351 (R$ 11,272) in Vitória.
Prices recently added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 2 hours ago)