Cost of living in Visby, Sweden vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.841 DOP / SEK
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 83% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 255,608 (37,362 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 140,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 2 hours ago)