Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 648 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01615 DOP / COP
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 145,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 106,573 (COL$6,597,280) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belgrade costs 30,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 23 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £301 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Minsk costs 80 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (about 3 hours ago)