Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 69.677 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 75% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 240,908 (€3,458) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 138,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)