Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.853 DOP / SEK
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 248,022 (36,190 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 140,000 in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨22 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $915 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 5 hours ago)