Cost of living in Užice, Serbia vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.589 DOP / RSD
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 11% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 139,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 123,592 (209,888 Дин.) in Užice.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)