Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
WARNING! Tucumán has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tucumán.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,264 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.727 DOP / ARS *
Do you live in Santo Domingo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 153,000 in Santo Domingo you would need to make just about RD$ 99,003 (ARS $136,242) in Tucumán.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €44 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 3 hours ago)